What you need:
○ 1/2 c. margarine or softened butter
○ 1/2 c. brown sugar
○ 2 eggs
○ 1/2 c. ricotta or plain yogurt
○ 1 lemon, zested
○ 2 tbsp lemon juice
○ 1 1/2 c. flour
○ 1 tsp baking powder
○ 1/2 tsp baking soda
○ 2 c. cranberries, fresh or frozen
1) Preheat oven to 350F and butter/oil your bread pan.
2) In a large bowl, mix the margarine (or softened butter) and the brown sugar. Add in eggs, ricotta (or yogurt), lemon zest, and juice. Mix well.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
5) Add the cranberries and mix until well combined.
6) Pour the mixture into the bread pan.
7) Bake for 1 hour. Let cool before taking it out of the pan.